(no subject)
Oct. 28th, 2026 10:24 pmSo I'd hoped my next post would be more upbeat, and it likely would've been until I came home today. (From seeing Wildwood and getting Halloween food and stuff but that's another story)
So I get home, I settle myself down and plug the pad back in, since it decided to die while out, but its just... not charging.'
which isn't ideal obviously since it has all my wips, app games and passwords and such on there.
I'm hoping it's just the lead, so I've ordered new ones just to be sure but I fear it's something that needs a repair (it's felt like the battery's been draining quicker lately). But to be safe I did send a message to the local repair place to see about prices. hopefully it wont come to that cause the timing is terrible. (Both due to in game events and money wise, and here I was getting things today too and then boom as soon as I get back home there's issues)
Hopefully the lead will come early and it'll solve things and there's no issues but if not... ugh its a walk to see about a repair and it'll probably take days.
And here I was thinking today was a good day too
So I get home, I settle myself down and plug the pad back in, since it decided to die while out, but its just... not charging.'
which isn't ideal obviously since it has all my wips, app games and passwords and such on there.
I'm hoping it's just the lead, so I've ordered new ones just to be sure but I fear it's something that needs a repair (it's felt like the battery's been draining quicker lately). But to be safe I did send a message to the local repair place to see about prices. hopefully it wont come to that cause the timing is terrible. (Both due to in game events and money wise, and here I was getting things today too and then boom as soon as I get back home there's issues)
Hopefully the lead will come early and it'll solve things and there's no issues but if not... ugh its a walk to see about a repair and it'll probably take days.
And here I was thinking today was a good day too
no subject
Date: 2026-10-29 10:52 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2026-10-29 08:20 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2026-10-29 03:28 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2026-10-29 08:21 pm (UTC)